– Hi, my name is Mylon Le Fevre, and music is in my blood. I got my first big
break when Elvis Presley recorded a song I’d
written at 17 years old. That moment changed my life forever. I went from having nothing to
having my dreams come true. I toured the world and played with some of the biggest names in music, and had more money then
I knew what to do with. I finally hit rock
bottom when I almost died from a drug overdose, and
it became painfully obvious something had to change. And everything did change
when I gave my life to Jesus at a Second Chapter of
Acts concert in 1980. God instantly delivered me from drugs, and totally turned my life around. I began to use my gift
of music for the Lord, and started a Christian
band, Mylon and Broken Heart. It eventually grew to
be one of the biggest Christian rock bands in
the world at the time. We won several Grammy’s and Dove Awards, but most importantly, we led
over 200000 kids to Christ. Now, years later, I’m
still living for Jesus, and my wife Christi and I travel the globe proclaiming God’s goodness. I’ve been from rock bottom
to the mountain top, and I’m going all the way to heaven, so come on and join me
on the road to freedom. (upbeat guitar strumming) (upbeat exciting music) – Well welcome, you’ve joined
us on the road to freedom in beautiful, majestic Monument Valley, Utah.
– Yes, amen. – And I’m so thankful
you’ve joined us today. We have some very special
broadcast coming up for you, but first I want to remind you the reason why we do this show, is because Jesus said in John 8:31 and 32, “If you will continue in My word,” and that’s what you’re
doing by watching today. If you will continue in My word, then you truly are my disciples, and you will know the truth and the truth will make you free. – Amen.
– So we are all on that road to freedom, and we’re getting freer
every day, hallelujah. But first I want to let you know, we have such a special VIP guest with us. One of our favorite people on the planet, our spiritual father in the
faith, Kenneth Copeland. And it is such an honor and
such a privilege for you to be with us Brother Copeland.
– Oh thank you Christi. Praise God.
– We love you and Mrs. Gloria so very much, and we are so
grateful to the Lord for you. And I know that how you and Mylon met, it was a divine appointment. – Yes, it was.
– Yeah, it’s amazing, it’s a miracle of God. – Absolutely. – We met in Panama City Beach, Florida. I had had a heart attack,
and the doctors told me I couldn’t go out of the country. I was supposed to go
to do a missionary trip to the Philippines, and
they told me I shouldn’t go, if I had another heart attack over there, that it would be dangerous to
be in a third world country. And so, I had already made the commitment, and I needed to hear God. But I read in the Bible where Daniel needed some information from
God, and the Bible said, he set his face like
flint toward the Lord, he went and prayed and God sent an angel, and gave him the information he needed, and he knew what to do. I needed to know whether to go or not, so I went on a fast like Daniel did, and I went down to Florida and
borrowed my brother’s condo, and I was just alone drinking water and praying in the Holy Ghost. And I’d walk up and down
the beach every morning, and I’d pray in the Spirit and then I’d read my Bible a while, and I had this book called, Healing the Sick by T.L. Osborn, and one morning I walked
in front of the hotel Brother and Sister Copeland
were in, and Sister Copeland, Mrs. Gloria was out there
with her mom, Mrs. Mary, and they were reading and they looked up, and here came this hippie guy, in a bathing suit.
(everyone laughing) And the Spirit of the Lord
spoke to Mrs. Gloria and said, that guy’s sick, and I want
you guys to lay hands on him and pray for him, and I’m gonna heal him. And so, the next day, I didn’t
even know this happened, I went on up the beach, you know, just a guy with a few feet of hair, disappeared in the
crowd, and the next day, y’all came back from church, and I was sitting out at the pool, we were in the same condo.
– Yeah. – I was sitting out at
the pool reading this, Healing the Sick by T.L. Osborn, and Brother Copeland showed up. Gloria looked over the
balcony and saw me down there, and the pastor that you were preaching for that weekend–
– Yes sir. – Brought them down there, he knew me, he had been to my concerts. So, you did something that
day that changed my life. Lots of people, I had everybody,
I mean, when you’re sick, and they tell you you’re gonna die, you’ll let, it don’t matter
Methodists, Catholics, Presbyterians, Episcopal,
anybody, Baptist, you just want to get healed. Dogs can lay paws over you.
(both laughing) You know what I mean. But you did something I
had never seen before. Instead of asking God to heal me, you took authority over my heart, and you commanded me to live and not die, and you commanded my heart
to be strong in the Lord and the fire of His might. And I was watching you, I had
been four days without food, I was pretty spaced out, but
I was tuned in to the Spirit. – Yeah. – And I was watching you, and
I saw the authority of God, and I knew that you knew
something I didn’t know. And there’s a guy in the
Bible that found that, and he called it the pearl of great price. It was the most valuable thing he had ever come in contact with. And I knew, I did not
know how to live by faith, and I knew you did, ’cause
you’re the first guy I’d ever met, that made
no excuses for God. There was no plan B, He was gonna heal me, it was a done deal, that was that, and you were ready to laugh about it and have a good time that day. I was Mr. Intense, you know, oh my God, help me Jesus. So, I went home and sold–
– Oh praise God. – Everything, moved to Texas. Took me a few years, but
I came out there in ’95, and I’ve been sitting under your ministry.
– Praise God Mylon. – Living by faith. Or at least learning to.
– Yeah, amen. And I had the privilege
of marrying these two wonderful, powerful people, glory to God.
– Praise God. – Amen, we had a Holy Ghost
meeting right there (laughing). – Yes, we did.
– That’s right. – The power of God fell, a lot of ones that said,
I don’t remember now, I think a priest, oughta ride long. (all laughing) – It was wonderful.
– It was about an hour and a half, but it was so holy. Once you married us, we took communion, and then you and Gloria
set her aside for ministry. Boy that was so powerful,
and she was never, and I was never the same. – Praise God. – No other higher place than God. – Isn’t it wonderful?
– So wonderful, yes. – Now, my next assignment, is
to get you off of Harley’s, and get you on Indian (mumbles). (all laughing) – I’m rich. – That’s a good one.
– Yeah, whoa, big step. – We’ve had some good rides. – We have. – You took me on some good rides. – Yes sir. – Beautiful.
– Thank You Jesus. – [Mylon] Thank You Lord. – There is a basic truth, and you’ve touched on it. You will know the truth–
– Yes. And the truth will make you free. Now, the basic fundamentals of faith. – Gotta have ’em. – That’s what I was operating on that day. – Yes sir. – And here’s what Gloria said to me, she said Kenneth, he’s
reading T.L. Osborn’s book on healing the sick, I believe he’s sick. I believe the Lord showed me that. And so, I turned to Marcus,
I said, who is he? (laughing) And he told me, I said,
get him up here (laughing). So, up to our room you
came, and the difference in, like you were saying,
the very fundamentals of authority, all of
it goes back to faith. – [Mylon] Yes sir. – Because without faith,
the authority doesn’t work. – [Mylon] No. – And it’s knowing where the
plugs go, and the situation, and when you get to where you’re thinking, well, it seems like my faith’s
not working like it should, go back to the fundamentals, and I mean go all the back. One of the greatest football coaches, in all of the history of the game, and the great Green Bay Packers, and they had had a losing season. Now these are the best
football players in the world, he called them in, he said, now gentlemen, this is a football. (laughing) – He’s starting over. – (laughing) We’re going
back to the fundamentals. Now think about it, think about Christi, what are you watching, when
you watch the Superbowl? The World Series? You’re watching masters
of the fundamentals. – That’s right.
– Yes sir. – The game is the same. Amen. But it’s the people, especially Olympians, ’cause they’re out there by themselves, and they got their own flesh to put under, and they just won’t quit. They just won’t quit. And when everybody else
just falls on their face, somehow or another they just suck it up, and just keep pushing,
and that’s the way we are. – Yeah that is it.
– We don’t fold up under the pressure of the
devil, we don’t quit praise God. We spit in his face
and just keep a coming. Just keep a coming, glory to God. And he can’t handle it. – No. – So, let’s go back–
– All right. – To the basic fundamental teaching of Jesus. I’m about to wear these
glasses, they’re gonna blow off my lap.
– Yeah, sure, sure. – [Mylon] Exactly. – And in Mark chapter 11. – [Christi] Oh yes. – Where Jesus said in the 22nd verse, “Have faith in God.” And the King James cross reference says, “Have the faith of God.” That’s very very accurate. – [Mylon] Yes it is. – Because it’s God’s faith. – [Mylon] Yes, of course. – And we were born again, we were born again by faith. – [Christi] Yes. – Well, He’s dealt unto
every man a measure of faith, from the 12th chapter of Romans. How did that happen? Well, faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God. – That’s continuing in the word. – Yes.
– That’s right. – That you’re back to the
basic fundamental of it. – And if I may, He’ll give
us as much faith as we want. He starts out with a certain amount, but if we’re hungry for it, and we really need, and we
understand the need for it, and we pursue it. If we seek, He makes sure we find. – Well, and that’s basic
to the fundamentals, because every single
person, every one of us, everybody ever born again, all of us got the same measure of faith. – Yes. – He’s dealt unto every man the measure of faith.
– Yes, yes. – It’s the same measure
that the apostle Peter received when he was born again. He wrote, and in his book he said, “I write this to people of
like precious faith with us.” – Yes.
– Jesus is the author and the finisher of our faith. – Amen.
– He’s the source. – Yes sir. – He is everything. – [Christi] Praise God. – Now, have faith in God. He didn’t say, ask for it, He said have it.
– Have it, ooh yeah. Ooh, that’s good.
– Oh Brother Copeland, now here’s what I believe. It don’t make no difference
what you believe. It makes a difference what Jesus said. – [Mylon and Christi] Yes. – Amen. – Amen. – Well, I believe now
it comes through trials and (mumbling). Well, no it doesn’t, ’cause if it did, you’d be a faith giant by now, and you still crawling
around in your diapers. – Yeah.
– Why? Because you believe what
the Bible says about it. – Yeah. – This is final authority. – Have faith. – We do not, now hear me now. We do not alter the word, to fit our lifestyle. – [Mylon] Oh no. – No, no.
– No, no, no, no. – No, no.
– That’s right. – We alter our lifestyle, – [All Speaking] To fit
the word (laughing). – Yeah, I’ve done it, you’ve done it.
– Yes sir. – And we gonna keep doing it. Thank You Jesus.
– And as you do that, your life gets better and better. That’s how you get freer and freer. – Absolutely. – That’s where the freedom is, amen. – And don’t be afraid of judgment. There’s bad judgment and
there’s good judgment, and if you judge yourself, you don’t get judged with the world. – Right, amen. – You say, Lord thank You for judging me. – Amen. – Glory to God, I appreciate it. Thank You, judgment is merciful. – Yes. – Because if He Just left
you to your own devices, you’d a killed yourself a long time ago. – [Christi] Yeah. – But you thank You for judging me, I receive that correction.
– Yes, yes. – And I look forward to it. It’s amazing when people
hear me say something like, and I do this, a lot, Lord judge me in this, I
need You to judge me here. I’m looking for correction
here, glory to God. I need it. You know, I’m 82 years old, and I only got 37 1/2 more years to go. (all laughing) I’m really busy at staying here 120 years. That’s a mandate for me.
– It is. – The Lord asked me to do
it, and I agreed to it. So I’m looking for all
the judgment I can get, and all the correction I can get. – Well yes. – You don’t act at all
like an 82 year old guy, you’re all over the world.
– And now we in town, that’s right. – And thinkin’ when I converse with you, your minds poppin’ like a 20 year old. I mean, you know, you just,
(Kenneth laughing) When you speak out and believe, your youth is renewed everyday, it is. – [Kenneth] Yes, it is. – [Christi] Yeah, that’s right. – It is.
– And you know Brother Copeland, I’m gonna
say, I love that about you, because unless we’ve all arrived
at Christlike perfection, that process of correction,
that’s a lifetime process, because we’re all being changed. Our destiny is to be
changed into the image of the Son of God.
– Transformed from faith to faith. – Yeah.
– And from glory to glory. Hallelujah!
– Whoa, come on. – Glory to glory.
– That’s it, that’s it. So, that teachable heart,
that’s so key to growing up in our faith.
– Amen. – And increasing in faith. You know, one of my favorite scriptures, I say it all the time, is
Proverbs 19:20 and it says, “Hear counsel, receive instruction and accept correction that you may be wise in the time to come.” – [Kenneth] Yes, amen. – And so I just really honor
you for that, I love that. You know, and one of the
things you taught us is, Father, I am Yours to command. – Amen.
– Praise God. – And we say that continually. – Daily, here we are Lord.
– Yeah. (upbeat music) – You hear us talking from time to time about team Mylon. What is team Mylon? Let me just tell you first
of all what it’s not. It’s not an email list for raising money. – Right. – This is not my job, this is my calling. This is what the Holy Spirit,
this is my assignment, teaching the word of God
is my assignment from God. Christi and I were told by the Lord Jesus, to go into all the world,
and teach and preach, and make disciples, and that’s
what we’re doing here on TV. So, if you want to be
a part of team Mylon, obviously Jesus said, in order
to go into all the world, and teach and preach and make disciples, somebody’s got to send you. How can they go, unless they’re sent. That’s what team Mylon is about. – That’s right, and there’s three ways that you can be a part of team Mylon. Is through number one, through prayer. Praying faith filled prayers
of agreement with us, according to the word of God, because where one can put 1000
to flight, two can put 10000. You can also participate with us in the gospel trough giving.
– That’s right. – Giving of your finances,
as the Holy Spirit leads you to be a cheerful giver
into every good work. And then thirdly, you can also
be a social media evangelist by sharing and liking our show. You can share the link
with family and friends, and tell ’em about, On
the Road to Freedom. – So what are you doing
with the rest of your life? – Yeah. – Why don’t you join us at team Mylon, and do your part, God will do His. I’ll promise you, Christi
and I will do ours, we’ll teach the word of God,
and we’ll help everybody. We’ll make it as fun as possible, and we’ll help everybody to understand it as clearly as we can,
so that they can make wise choices for Jesus,
and enjoy His best. You join the team, we’ll be
stronger and better with you. You can make a difference
in this world on team Mylon. We need you, God bless you. – So contact us at mylon.org
and click on team Mylon today. (peaceful humming) (upbeat banjo strumming) – Now here is the basic,
the very first place, and the first step in the
fundamentals of faith. “For verily I say unto
you, that whosoever,” these are spiritual laws,
and they work for whomever will put them to work.
– Anybody. – “Shall say unto this mountain, be thou removed, and be
thou cast into the sea, and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass, he will have whatsoever he says.” – [Christi] Amen. – That’s basic number one. – [Mylon] Yes. – If you believe it in your heart, but you have to say it with your mouth. – With your mouth. – It’s so basic. Let’s go back to the very first, God said light be. Light was. – And the darkness disappeared. – Yeah, yes. – Now, and the process
is exactly the same, because He did it by faith. – Yeah. – Scripture says He did.
– By faith. – In the book of Hebrews. – That’s right. – The Spirit of God was moving
on the face of the deep. Jesus said, it’s the Father
that dwelleth within Me, He does the work, that’s His job. He was out there, moving,
nothing happening, ’til God said. When God said, the faith was released, now He’s got something to work with. – [Christi] Yes. – It ain’t no different today.
– Power. That’s how you release the power. – That’s how you release it. And the Spirit of God is
living in us right now. – [Christi] Yeah. – Big time. – [Mylon] Oh yeah. – But if you (mumbling) Brother
Copeland I just believe it, I just believe it, I just believe it. Ain’t nothing gonna happen ’til you saved, ’cause He doesn’t have
anything to work with. – Right. – Praise God. It’s so basic, and so fundamental, that you have to continue
to remind yourself, because as you grow, we
kinda grow away from it, and you get to doing off
on some other things, and well, you know. No, no, no, I mean, get right on back. Go back to the first grade
again, and get the basics. – Well, as you know, we’re
surrounded with the chaos that’s created by sin, and
so, if we’re not careful, the people who are not
believers in Jesus Christ, they lean on their own understanding, and they try to figure
it out intellectually, and the Bible says not to do that. We trust God, I trust God more than Mylon, this is a key important thing. What he’s teaching about this fundamental, the beginning of wisdom
is the reverence for God. Is God honest? – Yeah, amen.
– So I just want to throw this in there, ’cause faith, if you’re gonna do this, that
He’s teaching us in Mark 11, and we are gonna do it, we’re
gonna learn to do it today, and tomorrow and this week,
we’re gonna learn to do this. He taught me to do it, and I
barely got out of high school, anybody can do this. And the way you do it is, you gotta know, there’s nothing but truth in the Bible. We’re surrounded with facts and people think that’s
the truth, it’s not. Whatever God says is the truth. – [Christi] Amen. And once you make the decision
that this is the truth, it will set you free, like it did him, and like it did me.
– Yes sir. And like it did her, it’ll set you free. But the beginning of
receiving all of this, is there’s not one lie in here. If there was one lie in the Bible, then God would be a liar, He’s
not a man that He could lie, it’s not possible. When God speaks, the facts can change, but the truth never changes. Whatever God says, your
Bible, that’s the truth. – Amen.
– Amen. – Then He you take the second step. “Therefore I say,” now He
just put it into operation right there.
– Yes sir. – I mean, He did.
– Yes. – He gave you the first
fundamental, and then He used it. – Showed us how to do it.
– Oh yeah, He showed us how. – He showed us how to do it. “Therefore I say unto you,
what things soever you desire, when you pray, believe
that you receive them, and you shall have them.” That’s when you start
believing, is when you pray. – Yeah. – Now Thomas, he made up his mind what he was gonna do. He said, I will not believe, – Until.
– Until I put my finger in those holes, and put my
hand in the hole in His side. Now, then Jesus appeared,
and he said, my Lord, my God. And Jesus said, Thomas
quit being faithless. The faithful believe
when they have not seen, that’s when you start believing, that what causes you to see it later. ‘Cause you can see it in the spirit, amen. – Amen.
– Glory to God. I’m already preached myself happy, and I ain’t been here 15 minutes. (all laughing) Thank You Jesus. – I am living proof. – Now, think about Jesus, just all of a sudden just appeared and just sat right there next to you. And you say, Jesus, oh Lord, You mean this, You mean that
whatsoever thing I desire. Yeah.
– Exactly. – Wow. – He’s given us a way to
have all of our desires met. If our desires are not
met, it’s our stupid fault, not His, ’cause He’s fixed this. – Praise God.
– Yeah. Believe you’ll receive
it, and you’ll have it. – Yes sir. – Really? Yeah. And He’ll just smile and say, yeah, yeah. Get on with it boy (laughing). – That’s so good.
– Just believe you receive it.
– That’s how much He loves us. – That’s how much He loves you. Roll out of bed, that just too easy, yeah. – It is.
– Yeah, it is. – Don’t be religious and mess it up. – Yeah, you do, and here’s the thing, He did all the hard part. That’s the reason it’s so
easy to get saved Mylon. – Yes sir. – ‘Cause did, He did everything
He could possibly do. There’s only one thing He can’t do. He can’t pray your prayer for you. – Yes. – You gonna have to do that. He went to hell, He suffered
it, He bore it, He did it all, except that final one part.
– Amen, yeah, amen. – That don’t make any
difference what you did before, that’s not who you are,
that’s who you used to be. You’re a new creature. – Praise God. – If you mean it in your heart
you will pray, glory to God. – That’s so good. – Amen.
– Amen. Well, we are running
out of time for today, but we got so much holy
information up inside us, we about to blow up. We wish we had more
time, but we’ll be back with you later on. And in the mean time,
you make sure that you stay in the word, because
that will keep you, – [Mylon And Christ]
On the road to freedom. – [All Speaking] Where Jesus is Lord. (all laughing)
(clapping) (upbeat exciting music) – Well, you’re watching us right now from Big Sur, California,
and it is absolutely amazing. God’s creation, we are always in awe. You know, He is such a good God, and He is ready to be good to you today. – Yes. – And I just want to encourage you, if you’ve never given your life to Jesus, if you’ve never surrendered
to the Lordship of Jesus, Ecclesiastes says, that
God has placed eternity in the hearts and minds of man. A divinely implanted sense of purpose, working through the ages, that nothing under the sun,
but God alone can satisfy. So He’s the only one
who can meet every need, not a career, not a
relationship, not money, God alone can satisfy you. And He’s ready, when you
surrender your life to Him, He’s a good God, and if
you’d like to do that today, will you say this after me. Lord Jesus.
(Mylon repeating) I repent.
(Mylon repeating) Of all my sins.
(Mylon repeating) And I ask You to cleanse me.
(Mylon repeating) Of all unrighteousness.
(Mylon repeating) I surrender my life to You.
(Mylon repeating) And I confess You as my Lord.
(Mylon repeating) And I believe in my heart.
(Mylon repeating) That God raised You. From the dead.
(Mylon repeating) And therefore.
(Mylon repeating) Now I know.
(Mylon repeating) I am saved.
(Mylon repeating) And I will live.
(Mylon repeating) Forever.
(Mylon repeating) With You. – Hallelujah!
– In Jesus name. – In Jesus name.
– Hallelujah. Well if you just prayed that prayer, then you’re born again. You’re in the family of God.
– That’s right. – And we’re rejoicing, all of heaven is rejoicing over you right now. – All you need to do now is tell somebody the decision you made. The Bible says, when you believe on Jesus, if you confess Him as
your savior and Lord, you will be saved. – That’s right. – So, get in touch with us at mylon.org, let us know the decision you’ve made. Everything we do all day, everyday, is aimed at you, and it’s to
help you to get to heaven, and enjoy the trip. – That’s right. – And we’re looking forward
to hearing from you, and God bless you. Have a great day, we love you. Most importantly, God does. – Yeah, that’s it.
– We’ll be praying for you. – Amen.
– Talk to you soon. (upbeat exciting music)